New in Summer 2013, the GSG is co-sponsoring a summer cookout series with Dining Services, Frist Campus Center, and the Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students (ODUS).
Cookouts will take place every Wednesday from 6-7:30 pm on the South Lawn of Frist. Student charge ($9), paw points, charge, meal plans, and credit cards are all accepted. Graduate students, undergrads, faculty, staff, and friends are all welcome to attend!
- June 19: Caricaturists 5:30-7:30 pm
- June 26: Henna and glitter tattoos 5:30-7:30 pm
- July 3: Free ice cream 6-7 pm
- July 10: Free massages 5:30-7:30 pm
- July 17: Live music performance 5:45-7.30 pm
(Carlos Francia – Acoustic variety & Pablo Andrade – Tango)
- July 24: Fresh lemonade 6-7:30 pm
- July 31: Free ice cream 6-7 pm
- August 7: Live music performance (TBA)
- August 14: Free ice cream 6-7 pm
- August 21: Live music performance 6-7:30 pm (Shuffle Mode – Rock)
In the event of rain, barbecues will be moved into the Frist gallery. Cookout menus can be viewed here.