The GSG offers funding for Graduate Student Events through the Events Board. Please see the Events Guidelines page before applying for funding. Our funding application is available here and we suggest applying 3-6 weeks before the planned event.
Events Board meets every two weeks, on Tuesdays at 1 pm. One member of the requesting organization must be present at the meeting when the event is to be discussed. Meetings take place in Clio Hall (map). Upcoming meeting dates:
- December 17, 2013
- January 14, 2014
- January 28, 2014
- February 4, 2014
Please note: If events are to be held at the Graduate College, the GC House Committee is also often able to contribute up to $300 to the event. Your group must contact the GC House Committee to inquire about funding for your event.
- Graduate Student Government
- Graduate School
- Vice President for Campus Life
- Davis International Center
- Graduate School events website (includes Events Registration Form).
- Graduate School – Student Organizations.
- University Scheduling (to reserve space on campus).
- Tax Exempt Forms (print the New Jersey form to avoid paying sales tax for any food/supplies).
If after reading the Operating Rules, and the contents of the GSG Events Board website you still have questions or concerns, please email .