Graduate Housing

Princeton provides graduate housing for approximately 70% of graduate students in 4 complexes: Lawrence Apartments, Lakeside Apartments, Graduate college, Annexes. For more information go here.

Housing draw
You can access the Housing Draw website by following this link.

Off-campus housing
For students who are unsuccessful in the on-campus housing draw, the University has created a website to assist students in finding off-campus housing. The site also contains other resources with links to other sites related to housing (avaible under the “Other Resources” menu item). Also see Tiger Trade, where many students post sublet information.

Maintenance in Graduate Housing
What should I do if something in my apartment or dorm room is broken?

First: Call (609) 258-8000 or visit to submit a work order.

If you don’t get a response within 5 days, contact Graduate Student Housing

If you have ongoing, unresolved maintenance issues, email us at

Graduate Housing Advisory Board
The GSG and each of the residential policy committees meet regularly with the Housing Office and the Graduate School to discuss housing policies and procedures including the draw. Interested students should email the gsg to join the GSG Housing Committee.

Renters’ Insurance
As of the 2009-2010 academic year, the University requires all apartment residents in graduate housing to obtain renter’s insurance.